1. How do I track my order?
You will receive an automated email confirming that we received your order. Once your order is complete and collected by the courier, you will receive an email with the tracking details.
2. How can I contact your couriers?
The contact details of our couriers will be sent to you via email with your tracking number.
3. What are your delivery options?
We have a flat rate of R125.00 for any local delivery via The Courier Guy.
You can also collect your order at our workshop. The address is on our contact page.
International shipping's flat rate is R2000 but is subject to change according to exchange rates. We use DHL for all international shipping.
Take note that various import duties and taxes may be incurred on delivery to certain regions. We send our products delivered duties unpaid with DHL Express from South Africa and we have NO control over these duties that may be incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore you are advised to check the latest applicable local requirements in your country before placing an order.
4. Where is Theron & Theron situated?
Our workshop is in Bredell, Kempton Park.
5. Do all bags come with lining?
No, not all our designs come with lining. Some of our collections are designed to be raw, but you can request lining with your order if applicable to the design.
6. How long does manufacturing take?
Our lead time is 4-6 weeks. Delivery time excluded.
7. How long does delivery take?
Delivery varies depending on the destination, but will not exceed 5 days for any local delivery.
International shipping may take 1-2 weeks
8. Can I Personalise my product?
Yes, you can add engraving on your product. Prices start from R60.00.
Warranty & Return Policy
We have a lifetime warranty on your bag's hardware. These include zips, rivets, sliders, d-rings etc. We will fix any broken hardware for the lifetime of your product. This excludes natural wear and tear of the product.
If at any point the above should happen, please follow these steps:
1. Email us and let us know about the problem. In the email please indicate the date of purchase with the invoice or order number and describe what the defect is and add a photo so that we can investigate the problem.
2. We will respond with further instructions.
3. If this defect is a manufacturing fault we will gladly repair the default and if not repairable we will replace your product within 10 days of receiving the defective bag.
4. We will cover all courier costs.
With the unlikely event that you may not be satisfied with the product and it was not what you have ordered the product must be returned unused, undamaged within 7 days of receipt.
All products are made per order and because we put our heart and hard work in each product, we only offer a 50% refund.
Please follow these steps when returning a product:
1. Email us with the reason for the return and also if you would like to swap the product for another with the same value or be refunded.
If you would like to be refunded please provide your banking details as our refunds will be done via EFT.
Please note that we will not be responsible for banking details that are incorrect.
2. Make sure the product is unused and undamaged before returning.
3. We will be in contact for further discussion as soon as we received the product.
Terms & conditions for returning products:
1. A product cannot be returned if there is damage caused after delivery.
2. If there is a manufacturing problem, please allow us to fix it first before requesting a refund or exchange.
Dunblane Lifestyle Estate, shop 3
Bredell, Kempton Park